Sunday, February 2, 2020

Edit Any After Effects Templates Aep Files Videohive Within Hours











About:

I'll edit and customize any after effects template that you have and send you back an HD video



For your order to be completed successfully you need to send me:

•    The template

•    Your script, any text, images  or video and any further instructions.



The customization for all ...



* Text, logo changes , videos , images ..

* You get maximum resolution allowed by the template .

* Adding your audio



all my GIGs with unlimited revisions to ensure 100% satisfaction



When you supply me the relevant data I will send you the rendered video in any format you seek, optimized and compressed for the best online viewing experience.





Reviews


:

He’s very fast with edits and does a good job

:

Great as usual, Ibrahim is my goto videographer

:

Excellent as usual - a complex template, crafted perfectly thank you Ibrahim

:

Excellent work as usual - great communication and overall video

:

Ibrahim, is great. The video turned out perfect. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment