Friday, February 28, 2020

Personalise Your Apple Motion Template











About:

i will edit any apple motion template, either replace elements within the template or make basic changes to the core animation of the template, i can also create custom animations please contact me if you want this service 

Reviews


:

Excellent to work with and clear communication

:

I've worked with femicoker before. good job

:

Such amazing and fast service! Was able to customize everything for us quickly! WIll continue to keep using!!

:

Super fast! Very detailed oriented! Highly recommended!

:

I wanted an apple motion title that I needed made! He made one identical to the one I had previously in After Effects. FAST AND GREAT COMMUNICATION!!!!! This was the best person for the job! I am so thankful!




No comments:

Post a Comment