Thursday, February 27, 2020

Professional Video Editting In 12 Hours











About:

I offer professional video editing and post-production services across the board to make your venture stand out and get your message across. I work on commercial and personal videos of all kinds.

The price is right starting at only $5!!



Gig details: 



  • Post Production 
  • Subtittles
  • Video editing
  • Transitions
  • Special effects
  • Add titles and Subtitles 
  • Green screen
  • colour correction
    • Trimming/Cutting
    • Joining Clip
  • Blurs Correction 
  • Volume Enhancing
  • intro/outro
  • Royalty free music

  • Logo Intros
  • Highest possibly quality including 4K


TYPE:

  • Video Editing
  • Color Correction / Filters
  • Motion Graphics / VFX
  • Titles
  • Format Conversion
  • Photo Slideshow

Reviews


:

Worse editor I ever met....I am yet to get my order delivered....he wasn't even willing to redo his badly chopped work....wants me to tell him everything on how to correct all his "supposed skilled editing".... I wasted my money...really worst experience I ever had while on fiverr....collected my mo

:

Not the very best experience. Communication (in English) is a bit unclear so requires extra explanation to convey the message. Doesn't have the best design concept, but works fast.

:

Though the work took longer this time, the final delivery was very good. Thank you very much!

:

good experience! Thank you so much...

:

Good job! Thank you so much...




No comments:

Post a Comment