Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Video Editing Professionally











About:

Hi ..! Welcome to my Gig

Hi I'm Rafay Fiverr Qualified Freelancer and Highly Professional Video Editor I have more then 5 years experience in this field.

Please Contact me with complete description of what you actually want  before buying any of my Gig

Do you want professional Video Editing at very cheap price?

Yes.... you are at right place.

I have enhanced my technical skills from countless hours of professional studies and experience, I hold a Masters Degree in Film & Television Productions.

I'm offering my professional & quick services:

Social Media visuals

Drone/Arial footage

Wedding Memorial Videos

Family & Traveling

Advertisements 

Business videos.

Vacations footage.

Intros/Outros

Chroma keying or Green screen / Motion graphics



I'm 24/7 online

100% Satisfied & 100% Money Back Guarantee 

Important: Editing is very complex, so give me very clean description and make sure to clear it till I understand completely.  (check FAQs)

Thanks

Feel free to contact anytime 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome experience, great communication and timely deliveries all the time! I can not recommend this seller enough. Over and beyond expectations every time!

Seller's Response:

One of the best experience on fiverr. I worked saveral time with this buyer, he so much polite knowledge and cooperative person.. I would love to work with him again..

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience again. Editing with very creative approach, timely delivery and can do attitude.

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience, very nice and creative buyer, cooperative person with positive attitude. I feel glad to serve him and would love to work for him again.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with, quick communication and turnaround. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment