Monday, February 24, 2020

Edit Your Video, Add Simple Graphics And Enhance Sound











About:

Please PM me before placing order! Be so kind to do it, as this is the matter of your satisfaction. I'll do my best to answer all your preliminary quiz.

This gig is for you, if you HAVE:



  • nice explanatory material but full of fails, repeatings and tryings;
  • ton of vacational videos;
  • dull video instruction.


And you WANT

  • to get rid of noisy mic sound, inhale sounds and so on;
  • to impress yor friends with your vacation in social networks;

  • to put it into something-minutes-short video;
  • to see explanation marks, callouts, thought bubbles, checkmarks and all that nice colorful (or maybe just official greysh?) stuff;
  • not to do it by yourself.


Moreover, I'll remove noise, correct volume and levels in your sound. And add some background music with all legal supplement.



I work with Google Drive for material, but we can specify that in messaging.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy communication and prompt responses. Serhiitsikavyi was quick to make amendments and completely understood my requirements. Thanks again

:

Thanks you! Best wishes!

:

Helped me greatly.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment