Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Video Footage











About:

DO NOT ORDER WITHOUT MESSAGING ME FIRST TO AGREE A PRICE. OTHER ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED. NB: YOU WILL RECEIVE RENDERED OUTPUT ONLY, SORRY NO PROJECT FILES, YOURS OR OURS, DUE TO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES.



I've been making films professionally for years - including corporate videos, music videos, promos, explainers and TV commercials. 
I'm trusted by some of the largest companies in the world to bring their story to the screen directly and via agencies. Clients include Accenture, Hewlett Packard, Samsonite, Standard Chartered, Amazon, PayPal, Cisco as well as many startups and SMEs. I like to stay busy between my main production jobs so now I'm bringing that experience to Fiverr at crazy low prices.



I've done plenty of personal films too like -  holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, montages, youtube, instagram, real estate - you name it !



Whether you need a basic product listing video or some simple subtitling or you need a full-on corporate showcase for a major client I can handle it - just let me know what's in your mind's eye.



Please message me before ordering to discuss your requirements. I'll give you a quote once I know what you need doing. 



Reviews


:

Seller did a video for me that is very well put, concise and professional. Very happy and recommend the seller.

:

Gets better every time. Take your time to develop a style and relationship and it will keep improving. Great job

:

He always does great and quick work. Follows instructions very easily. This is my second time using him and I will again for any video editing needs.

:

Extremely satisfied with the video edits. No revisions needed; it was exactly what we requested the first time around. Delivered in a timely fashion.

:

Francis has produced a great video for my company to use for its marketing purposes! He was always very quick to respond and very understanding with revisions. Great person to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment