Sunday, February 23, 2020

Convert Boring Videos To Interesting Ones











About:

***Contact me before placing the order because every project has its own requirements***



Hello!

In this modern era,everyone loves to make videos just like me. Some want to upload them on youtube and others just want to record their special moments. The raw clips that we record are never presentable,they never look good unedited.

All the raw clips must be edited to make them look sleek,professional and awesome.



If you want:

  • Your advertisement video of your brand to have professional look
  • To make your wedding memories/honeymoon memorable
  • To make a single perfect video out of 1 hour of footage with useless scenes
  • Or to upload professionally edited travel vlogs on your Youtube channel


Then you must hire a professional to do your job.I'm a professional video editor and I've 5 years of experience.I can give a highly professional look to your raw clips that you're gonna love.



Read this first:
  • My gig's pricing is related to editing of raw clips, not the edited clips.
  • The price of videos longer than 5 minutes will increase incrementally in the following order: $5 for an increase of 2 minutes length of video. (e.g $25 for 7 minutes long video)
  • Each clip will be treated individually.

Reviews


:

Incredible incredible just amazing!!! Hiring for all my projects if possible!

:

Very hard working and responsive! Even when I'm late with getting back to mairamughal, due to our time difference, she maintains a professional attitude. I appreciate it. Great work!

:

Timely delivery and response.

:

Awesome work, goes the extra mile for you

:

good work on video




No comments:

Post a Comment