Monday, February 24, 2020

Professional Video Editor And Make Clip











About:

I can make professional editing of your video.

I work in the programs: Adobe Premier Pro, After Effect, Reaper.

___________________________________________________

Entrusting me with work you will get:

  • -Professional video editing to your wishes
  • -Align your video by color (Color correcting)
  • -Free selection of music (I can use the "free" tracks)
  • -Adding labels of different fonts
  • -Adding effects and transitions to the video
  • -Adding frames taken from the Internet (to complement the picture of the video)
  • -Work with masks in the video
The price may vary from your wishes.

Best regards,

Zak



Reviews


:

Excelent Work. Excelent Comunication and All Changed I need. Very Good.

:

Order completed quickly. The work is done quality

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment