Monday, February 24, 2020

Your Youtube, Travel Video Editing











About:

Hi, I'm Kausik and have been making videos for plenty of years now. It's hard to put together a creative travel video yourself and that's why I am here to help you out! 



I promise you I can show your vacation/travel clips in a creative way! I'll create an awesome travel and vacation montage! I can edit like your favorite YouTubers such as Sam Kolder!





WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?



  • 100% positive feedback! That's right, not 1 customer was unsatisfied with their video!
  • I have had over 3 years of editing experience.
  • I can deliver quite fast!


We offer:

  • Full HD or 4K video rendering 
  • Syncing whole video under background music 
  • Color correction and grading 
  • Straight story line
  • Fast delivery 
  • Revisions until fully satisfied 




So don't wait, let me take care of your travel video while you get to sit back and relax.

Trust me, I can satisfy your needs.



Thanks,

- Kausik

Reviews


Seller's Response:

That looks outstanding! I love it!

Seller's Response:

thank you...

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Well come

:

Wonderful work!




No comments:

Post a Comment