Thursday, February 27, 2020

Basic Video Editing For Youtube Vlogs And Instagram Video











About:

Hey, My name is Vijay.


Video Editing for Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram videos. This includes vlogs, montages, gameplay, advertisements, music videos, and more! 


The editing can include only cutting, adding audio, and text for a simple quicker edit that won't take me long and cost as much as my other full on editing package for you. This package is to give the buyer a cheaper option to take since we both will know the editing needed won't be over the top or necessary to pay for those unused features you don't need. 




Type of Works :-)


Video Editing
Color Correction / Filters
Titles
Green Screen
Format Conversion
Photo Slideshow




Have any questions? Want to discuss your projects?


Please Feel free to contact me.


Looking forward to hearing from you!




Best Regards,


VIJAY

Reviews


:

I didn't get what I asked for, total waste of money and time despite the late deliveries and effort from him.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment