Friday, February 28, 2020

Create A Parallax Effect Moving Video From Your Photos











About:

Hello! I'm Alex, and I have over 5 years of experience in the graphic design industry. 


Did you just take an amazing photo and want to present it to someone in an awesome dynamic way? Or maybe you are an aspiring film director wanting to create a title sequence or trailer for your film.



I can do that for you by taking your amazing photos and adding the parallax effect in order to give them that extra wow factor and dynamic element. 


Why should you choose me?


I will take your photos, listen to your ideas, let myself be inspired by your art; I will add a little time and skill and create something unique that will fit your project perfectly. You can see above a a trailer for a theatre project based entirely on WW1 photos in a parallax form. Looks better than if they were stationary right?




If you have any questions, please contact me. I am available anytime and if I'm sleeping I'll make sure to reply the second I wake up. (A man's got to sleep as well)





I hope to be a part of your projects soon!

Reviews


:

Excellent job. Was easy to work with and relayed our vision. Great working with him. Speedy turnaround and he captured the environment we were looking for. Great Job.

:

We had the most amazing experience with this seller and will definitely be using him again. His work is passionate and delivered beyond our expectations. We were in tears of joy seeing the final product. We will, without doubt, use him again soon. Talented, skilled, polite and easy to work with. Thank you!!!!!!!

:

Awesome work! Great communication, and delivered revisions in a very timely manner. Will work with again!

:

It is again amazing work!!! I love it. Good seller

:

Razzle Dazzle baby, these look great.




No comments:

Post a Comment