Friday, February 28, 2020

Make You An Amv Or Gmv With Any Song And Anime You Like











About:

I will use both a song and an anime of your choice to create any amv you want. When complete i will then either send it to you or upload it on a platform! I use Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas Pro. I have been editing AMVs for 5 years now and have a good knowledge on how to use my programs. 



* I can do some things other than anime if requested *





Note: I will not edit with animes that have 100+ episodes. E.g Naruto, One piece because there is too much footage for me to look though. 



Reviews


:

another good job

:

Delivered As Advertised, Seller Was Easy To Work With And Provided A Solid Product.

:

amazing amv

:

well done

:

Amazing quailty, super nice person, fast responses and easy to talk to :)




No comments:

Post a Comment