Friday, February 28, 2020

Edit Your Corporate Video Into A High End Final Product











About:

As an industry professional film and video editor, I will edit your film by working with you from the time you conceive your project until the very last second that you deliver it to help bring it to life.



I have over 10 years experience as a professional film editor, having worked for a variety of clients, from big brands such as Amazon, Nike and CBS, to small businesses. My rates are negotiable, and subject to a kickoff call and initial conversation to understand the scope of your needs, and set accurate and realistic timelines.



I believe that the process of editing is the most crucial part of creating a video, it's where the story starts to take shape, and all of the separate pieces come together to form one cohesive idea.



I will offer guidance not only as a technician, but as a creative, you will have access to reach me at any time with thoughts, ideas and questions.

Reviews


:

Working with Brian was a seamless experience. He was collaborative, creative, and very communicative. He worked with us to turn our vision into a reality and I couldn't be more pleased with the final result.

:

Brian was excellent to work with, very thorough in guiding us through the process in creating exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommend!

:

this was the most fun i ever had creating a piece from scratch to delivery. if you have an idea and a little bit of time... these guys know how to make your vision a reality.

:

attention to detail with a focus on our definition of success vs just working towards the next steps. great experience.

:

OUTSTANDING WORK. I have had the experience of working with many video editors in the past. Hiring Brian and his team was the best decision I took. He delivered AMAZING work, promised and respected delivery dates/times, and communicated in both professional and a respectful way. I hired him for editing my video, but his natural talent took over and managed my whole creative project. Once he received my script, he built the video, added a scratch voice over and we scheduled a short call where he directed a voice over actor we hired on how to perform the script. If you are looking for a perfectionist Video Editor, Director and Producer, don't waste your time and money, hire Brian. THANKS




No comments:

Post a Comment