Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Editing For Your Video











About:

Hi, my name is Val and I offer video/audio editing services. I can assemble your video, add transitions, text, music, URL, logo, do color correction, remove noise, stabilize and much more. Please contact me to discuss in detail. 

Kind regards,

Val



Reviews


Seller's Response:

valentinas is always great to work with

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Val for a quick and good job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

I LOVE THIS GUY!!! I mean it every time I send Valentina’s work he scores big every time... he is our Messi we win every time and we are proud to have him on our team!! Wonderful to work with fast and accurate we go to Valentino‘s every time we need help!




No comments:

Post a Comment