Sunday, February 23, 2020

Edit Your After Effects And Premiere Pro Template And Video











About:

BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION

Here are the things I can do for you:



  • Color Adjustments
  • Blending Videos
  • Trimming clips
  • Adding background music/sound effects
  • Synchronizing audio with video
  • Using track mattes
  • Adding filters
  • Intro Videos
  • Adding Special Effects
  • Bullet time
  • video editing


My gig features:



  • Desired file format
  • High quality
  • Desired resolution


Above all:



I can also edit your premiere pro and after effects templates and video editing.



If you have any issue related to video editing and premiere pro and after effects,I am your man.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Trendstudio is TOP NOTCH - if you have any video needs this is the guy for you. He is fast and knowledgeable and he understands instructions VERY well. This is like my 4th time using him and I will continue as long as I have video editing needs.

:

Thank you very much for your kind words

:

EXCELLENT!

:

I have started working with trendstudio more repeatedly. I love his work and communication. He can meet all your video needs!

:

Great service provider! He knows his stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment