Saturday, February 29, 2020

Video And Film Editing











About:

I offer my video editing skills, via the software Adobe Premiere - as well as Photoshop. I am new to freelancing, but can guarantee professionalism, competence, and passion put into the work as I have years of experience with working editing software. 



Types of videos I can edit:

Trailers/promos

Opening credits

Music videos

Short videos

Short films

Commercials

Wedding/event after-movie

Filmreels



Revisions are included to make sure you are happy with the finished product. I ensure the highest quality possible, depending on the quality of the footage you provide and can render the film/video with any file format you wish to have. 



Please contact me before you make an order so we make sure we are on the same page. In order for me to create the video you have in mind, I need to know what you are looking for in much detail as possible. I will also share my previous work with you since Fiverr limits the number of videos I can have on my gig page. 



Thank you and looking forward to working with you! 



**I do not have experience with extravagant special effects or fancy motion graphics.  



Reviews


:

Manar help me achieve my vision and on time

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment