Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Professional Video Editing In Best Quality











About:

Hey!



Are you looking for quick video editing? search no more!



This gig is Perfect For:

  • Birthday Presents 
  • Wedding clips
  • Commercial Videos
  • Promotional clips
  • Drone 
  • Clips/Movies/Short Films
  • YouTube/Facebook ads
  • Editing any Personal Memory to make it Special
  • Social Media
  • Instagram/Whatsapp Stories
  • Promotional 
Here is The Ideal Package for you.

My Services Include :

  • Professional Editing 
  • Add/Remove/Cut/Split/Clip/Join Video Clips
  • Titles/Text/Logos/Subtitles
  • Add copyright free music

  • Transitions/Effects/Filters
  • Add Royalty Free Music
  • Use Royalty Free Clips


Maybe You don't even have enough footage to make a Marketing Promotion?

Don't Worry,
I will use Royalty Free Video clips to form your desired video.



WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES I OFFER:

  1. video Quality will be HD print.
  2. Can convert its format into any format you prefer.
  3. 24/7 Feedback Support.
  4. Free Gift Thumbnails(For initial 10 Buyers)


Note:Video Editing is a complex and difficult task. Let me know in detail what you want done in your project before you order. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.



MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER!!



Looking Forward to work with You.



Regards,

Shah.


Reviews


:

Great service. Easy to work with and discuss options. Highly recommended. I will be doing business again.

:

Fiverr should be proud to have a seller like Shah. He was very knowledgeable and more importantly, able to communicate his thoughts well. He was eager to please and despite a large time differential he stepped up to work with me at my convenience. His English was great and he never got frustrated if I asked him to repeat something. I needed to learn how to convert, install, digitize and edit my home movies,,,, from scratch. And as I'm 'old school' that was no easy task. But he was patient with my learning curve and he's a smart & nice 'kid' (it's all relative:) to work with!! Thanks Shah, I wish you all the best!

:

Excellent! This was the most amazing video to come to Life! Editing can Be very tedious when you’re not able to speak with your editor but we always seem to make it work!

:

Great Job! Excellent turn around time

:


No comments:

Post a Comment