Friday, February 28, 2020

Edit, Stitch And Convert Your Video











About:

I will edit, stitch, create transitions for your video and save them in mp4 output



Maximum length of videos for this gig is only 15minutes



To trim your videos, I would need you to provide me the specific timecode you want to be deleted/removed from the video.



To add text, please also provide the specific "phrase", "word" or "sentence" to be added. As well as the timecode on where you wanted the particular text to show up.



Feel free to message me for any queries of clarifications. If you want a customised gig, feel free to also let me know.

Reviews


:

Excellent to work with!

:

Execellent delivery like always

:

great outcome as always.

:

Delivered exactly as asked. Very happy.

:

Great service as always




No comments:

Post a Comment