Friday, February 28, 2020

Professional Youtube Video Editing











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig, where you will get professional youtube video edits that would surely wow your audience and promote your business.



I am a professional non linear film/Video editor . I have edited and produced  countless film projects over the years. 

Some of my services

 

Youtube video editing

Audio editing 


Wedding footage editing 

Green screen films 

Making slideshow with images and background music 

Music video editing

Adding transitions 

Adding logos

Animated video intro / Logo reveal / logo animation 

clips edit,trim footage and clips 

Adding background music 

Slideshows 

Commercials 

Presentations 

Promotional commercials

Products etc.





I am  a full time worker on fiverr and 24/7 available.

please contact me let's discuss more about your project 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have done work with the seller a few times now and I am always very pleased with the PROMPT communication, eagerness to please, and high quality of work. She always gets it right.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.... Looking forward to work with you on many more projects in the future

Seller's Response:

amazing service!

:

Thank you so much - I appreciate you working with me on the revisions I requested and being so prompt to complete the task!! :) I also enjoyed your creativity being displayed through the music you chose for my video.

:

Wonderful buyer.....looking forward to work with you again. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment