Friday, February 28, 2020

Professional Real Estate Drone Video Editing In 24 Hrs











About:

Hi, Welcome to My Gig,

Are you looking for a Professional Real Estate Drone Video Editing service that can deliver in 24 hours?

You came to the right place!



My service includes:

  • Professional Edit your Real Estate video 
  • Color corrections/adjustments
  • Camera shake removal ( Depend on your RAW footage )
  • Sharpness adjustments ( Depend on your RAW footage )
  • Background noise removal
  • Subtitle
  • Aerial footage editing
  • FREE logo animation


View My Portfolio: https://goo.gl/azmBk8



I can provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.



Note: Video editing is very complex, So please take a minute to discuss with me your project. Thank you!



***PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING ***



If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I am 24/7 Online and I'll get back to you quickly. 



❤ If you Like this Gig, remember to click the Red Heart Icon on the right section for future business ❤



Thank You!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He communicated well and got the job done. Well done for our first one together!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience. Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

Excellent transaction thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot :) Great buyer!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding




No comments:

Post a Comment