Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Create Facebook Video For Ads And Shopify Video For Ads











About:

I can create videos for facebook ads with Shopify for your product testing if you're dropshipping.. if you want to do more than one product, message me and we will have a reasonable price set. 



**Please note that I require that you provide me with the videos/photos that you want to cut and create the videos out of.



If you want to create a viral video ad for your Shopify product then please feel free to order or contact me if you have any questions 



If you're on a budget you can contact me and I will help you!

Reviews


:

Excellent!! I loved the final result! The seller was quick, professional, and delivered exactly what we expected. I will definitely keep using his services!

:

Communication 5 Starts

:

Excellent projects like always!

:

Thanks for your awesome work again. We hear us soom ;) -Thanks Matthias

:

Awesome work. like always!




No comments:

Post a Comment