Saturday, February 29, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Motion Graphics











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING ***



Welcome, I am Inaam Ali :)



Are you looking towards professional video editing and motion graphics services?



You are at the right place, I will provide you the best video editing and motion graphics within 24 hours !!!


I'm a professional video editor. I can edit your promotional, corporate and explainer videos, Wedding Footage, 2d Animation, Whiteboard Animation and much more !!!



My Services Include:



  • Color Correction/Grading
  • Youtube Editing
  • Cutting/Cropping
  • Intros/Outro
  • Titles Subtitles
  • Lyrics
  • Green Screen
  • Stabilizing
  • Slideshow 
  • Logo Animation
  • Cinematics Look


Post Production Process:



  • Message Me – We will discuss your project and work briefly



  • Provide Footage – After discussing the project briefly, I'll take out the best way for you to provide your Footage



  • Video Editing – I’ll edit your provided footage into professional way keeping your requirements in the eye


  • Review – You'll review your project & make any revision if needed


  • Delivery – Lastly I’ll deliver your project into your desired format 



    Inbox Me, So we can start this process for your video :)



    I'm available 24/7



    --Inaam--

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Inaam, has been helping me with Youtube videos and now courses. His work and our collaboration has been getting better and better. Highly recommend him. Will work with him again. Thank you! :)

:

Great job!! Prob the best video editor I've worked with on Fiverr. He edited two videos. One vlog and one of me just speaking to the camera. Excellent work, Inaam! Thank you :)

:

Quick, on-time delivery with no edits!

:

Thank you!

:

He provided top notch video editing as usual and was incredibly flexible with changes. Thank you, Inaam! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment