Saturday, February 29, 2020

Video Editing As You Want Under 24 Hours











About:

Please Message Me Before The Order !!



I will edit your youtube or any kind of videos like professionally within 24 hours. I have more than 3 years of experience in video editing and I guarantee you that I will never disappoint you. you will love my work so don't wait and order now if you really need quality work done. Thanks



The Process:



  • Message Me – we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward
  • provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me 
  • Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements.
  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions
  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice


Get the highest possible quality at no extra cost!





What You'll Get?



  1. Quality Video
  2. Up to 4K
  3. Customer Satisfaction
  4. Money Back Guarantee


What I Can Do or Provide

 

  • Motion Tracking

  • Cinematic
  • Color Grading
  • Color Correction
  • Color Balancing
  • VFX
  • Chroma keyer
  • Background music
  • and much more


Please Message Me Before Making An Order Because I need Proper Instructions To Work On Your Project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work by amazing editor

:

Thanks alot

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment