Thursday, February 27, 2020

Edit Video For Youtube,Facebook,Video Editor











About:

    • Welcome to my Gig.I am your best video editor.
    •              My Skills & Services:   
    •     
    • Full HD Resolution(1920*1080 for Free)
    • Customizable format(Mkv,Mp4,Avi,Mov)
    • Intro and Outro.
    • Cutting Clips.
    • Combine Clips
    • Whiteboard Animation/Expailner 
    • VideoScribe/Transcribe
    • Remove Noise
    • Replace Audio
    • Green Screen Editing
    • Change Background
    • Add Background Music
    • Increase & Decrease Volume
    • Trim-Zoom & Crop Corner
    • Video Animation with your Logo
    • Images Slideshow with music
    • Transition Effects
    • Text & English Subtitle
    • Color Correction
    • Flip Horizontal & Vertical
    • Reverse Back Video
    • AV Mixing
    • Gaming Video Montages
    • Voiceover
    • And whatever you want related to Video Editing.I will provide all video editing services.
    • <100% Money Back Guarantee>
    • Please contact me anytime.I am 24/7 available.
    1. Thank You So Much.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He scammed me. he has not delivered the services and i paid extra to do a custom video which he never delivered. He stole my money.

Seller's Response:

i don't Know i deliver everything but he submitte bad review i try my best for you

Seller's Response:

Ty awesome working with you

:

Ty awesome work

:

great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment