Monday, February 24, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

### PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING TO GET A PRICE###



Hi!

I'm experienced video-editor. I can take care of your social media clips, corporate videos, music videos, promos, commercials and a lot of other types of footage.



My service includes:

Visual and sound effects, well-designed titles/subtitles, shake removal, trimming,  adding music, audio sync, color correction and much more!



The Process:



  • Message Me – we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward.


  • Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me. 


  • Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements.


  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions.


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice.


Get the highest possible quality of editing!



IMPORTANT:

PACKAGES: Above 3 packages (basic, standard and premium) are only estimates based on general requirements. Please use 'CONTACT ME' button for a custom quote suited for your particular needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! Video is awesome!!!!

:

Thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment