Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 24 Hours











About:

Hi, I am ShehrYar Awan and I am offering Professional Video Editing Services as cheap as $5.



I can take care of your films, short clips, music videos, promotions, commercials, youtube, intros, marketing videos and a lot of other types of footage.



I am oferring:



Advanced visual

Sound effects

Amazing transitions

Gorgeous titles/Subtitles

Shake removal

Trimming

Adding music

Audio sync

Color correction/grading

Cropand much more!




The Process:



  • Message Me – we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward


  • Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed i will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me 


  • Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements.


  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice


Get the highest possible quality with no extra cost!



IMPORTANT: 

Please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want. 

To get a price, please contact me.  I'm online 24/7.MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is very fast, responsive and does great work! Love my final product every time!

Seller's Response:

Seller paid great attention to detail and did a great job on my project. Many thanks.

:

Giid jib real fast

:

He was good

:

thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment