Thursday, February 27, 2020

Anything Regarding Video Edit











About:

Hi, Y M I ?

I am professional in any kind of Video Editing and will provide you with the following:

  1. Professional Video Editing
  2. Professional Motion Graphics
  3. Sound Sync
  4. Your logo in 2D or 3D
  5. Excellent Transition Effect with Sound
  6. Time Lapsing
  7. Addition Text with Tracking Point
  8. Cinematic Effect
  9. High Quality.
  10. Skin Retouching

  11. A video you will love with Lighting Speed Delivery.

Send me a link to your video and I will make example for free, total video.

In the first message, send your video, so I can give more precise answers to your questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

horrible. will never work with again. promised same day when i asked for revisions he said he was tired knowing we premieres tonight

Seller's Response:

as i sent her to sample watermark work. she like & agreed its ok but when she get final delivery. told me to add some more addon services as free and i refused it.

Seller's Response:

What can I say, time after time he never ceases to amaze me. He just completed two orders in a matter of hours. Thank you so much miragcheser1. I would recommend you to anyone.

Seller's Response:

Also this time buyer again surprise me. I m really enjoy to doing work with him. thank you so much for being part of my career making.

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience, he really has so much talent




No comments:

Post a Comment