Monday, February 24, 2020

Video And Audio Edit,Movie,Color Grading,Interview,Footage











About:

Hi There



I'm a video editor, who can create a video that will rock your world.I use state-of-the-art technology and I'm constantly upgrading my software/hardware and improving my techniques to ensure your viewers enjoy and cheers.



My Workshop For You:



1. Lower Thirds.
2. Cutting or Cropping.
3.Transitions.
4. Color Correction or Color Grading.
5.Titles.
6. Reducing Background Noise.
7. Motion Graphics.
8. Free Royalty Music.
9. Video & Sound Effects.
10.Green Screen Editing.
11.Enhancing Quality.
12.Template Editing.
13.Stabilization.
14.Intro Ans Outro Animations.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job once again

:

Great job

:

Great service and very friendly

:

very quick in communication

:

Very awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment