Thursday, February 27, 2020

Edit Your Videos Professionally











About:

Please contact me first to understand what we can do to make your project stunning.


Hello, everyone


Thank you for choosing me to work for you.






I'm offering you professional video editing and post-production services in order to make your project stunning, i've been working in alot of project like commercials ones, films, short films and others of all kinds.






Note that the price offer is right starting at only $5***


A little about me :


I am an editor and film maker, i've been working in many projects around the world, video events, corporate video, films, short films, commercials so i got a solid experience in many fields 


It will be prefered if you contact me before ordering to discuss the details of the project


I'am waiting to work for your Sire !


Reviews


:

Great to work with will repeatedly work with him

:

He did a great job understanding the requirement and delivered the gig on time the way it was asked for.

:

it was good

:

was very quick and he tried to understand the work in depth patiently and delivered way before the promised time

:

Awesome work ! thanks a lot :)




No comments:

Post a Comment