Thursday, February 27, 2020

Make Photo Animation 3D Portrait Parallax Effect











About:

3D PORTRAIT effect is amazing effect to use on photos, Give Animation to any Picture, Turn any picture to 3D. 



You can make your or your family or friend favorite pictures into 3D video



I will do just like Gig demo video. Provide me your picture(s) and i will turn your picture into 3D Portrait Effects and 3D moving Face from your still Image.



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:



Give me your High quality Portrait Or Landscape Single Face image(s) and I'll do my best to make 3D Portrait Effect and animate the Still Photo and create a Slow Motion Effects.



WHAT SIZE'S YOU CAN MADE:



  • FULL HD 1920x1080


  • Mobile Screen Size (Horizontal)


  • Instagram Size (Square)


Duration: 04 to 06 Secs



EFFECTS YOU CAN ADD:(Optional)

  1. Lens Flares
  2. Still Particals 
  3. Moving Particals
  4. Light Leaks
  5. Typography
  6. Overlay Color Effects
  7. Your Logo Reveal (Commercial Order Only)


Something More:


If You want create Full Package with editing on Music please inbox me for details i will create fully edit production package for you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very cool work... very happy with end result - TY!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

Love My Graphics... So Creative♥ Thank you so much!! Love and Hugs♥

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

Great job, it turned out well! Thanks also for your good communication and for getting the HD details right.




No comments:

Post a Comment