Monday, February 24, 2020

Edit Your Video Like A Professional











About:

My name is Laurentiu and I do professional video editing and has years of experience.



  • I do professional video editing on commercial videos, music videos, lyrical videos, intros, marketing videos, youtube and many more.


  • I can do  color corrections, fancy and stylish transitions, amazing title effects, shake removal, blurr effect, intro/outro, transition, watermark audio sync, provide royalty free music and many more.


  • I Keep the highest quality as possible.



       I am using Premiere Pro CC 2018 and After Effects CC 2018 for special effects, Sony Vegas       16,  DaVinci Resolve 12.





     Please make sure to contact before ordering as every 

     video project is different and needs my personal attention.

     I’m here 24/7, so I will reply as quickly as possible.



      I also give discount to charities and low budget   

      projects.And also 100% money back guarantee 

Reviews


:

I worked with Laurentiu for a project with 8 short videos. He is a very flexible, customer oriented and innovative video editor. He delivers great work in a rapid pace. I strongly recommend him for his work and I will definitely collaborate with him for my next projects.

:

Excellent communication and a very good end result.

:

This guy help me a lot! It's very smart and very profesional. He made a very good job for me very fast. I recommend him 1000%!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment