Thursday, February 20, 2020

Edit ANY After Effects Template For You











About:

This is not a 5$ GIG so please read everything.



Hello! 

  • Are you thinking, my Youtube Intro needs an update?
  • You need a Professional Video to show your Product/Service
  • You don`t have time to edit or your PC is old and can`t do it? 

Well... I`m here to help you. After Effects is a great way to raise the level of your content, but cost a fortune and let’s be honest. Takes time to properly train and learn how to use it.

You can have impressive looking videos by leaving it to the expert! 

For your order to be completed successfully you need to send me:

  • The template
  • Your script, any text, images or video and any instructions
  • Any artwork, logos, or images have to be in a high quality format(if desired)

The COST will depend on the project so please CONTACT ME before ordering so we can discuss everything.

I will asume you have the license of anything you send me.

Reviews


:

Excellent experience.. Expert in field - highly recommend for easy project completion.

:

Fast, professional and great job.

:

Great work!

:

I've worked with Reny around 5 times now and his service is always stellar! He is my go-to guy for anything video related.

:

Muy buen trabajo como siempre.




No comments:

Post a Comment