Monday, February 17, 2020

Create A Marvelous Video According To Your Need











About:

I will create a marvellous video according to your need.



Why me? 

-I work with multiple programs to ensure that your video comes out original and worth the value! 

-As a bonus, I can add in simple animated graphic too!

-My experience in editing corporate videos, documentary and music video will ensure your video looks good! Contact me to show you some of my work.



Here are the stages:

1. Talk to me And we will further discuss about your project.

2. Materials gathering I will get all relevant materials (if you have any) from you

3. Offline Editing I'll make magic here.

4. Your Review The video draft will be uploaded for your review. 

5. Online Editing I'll make changes based on your comments and proceed to color grading.

6. Delivery Your final video will be uploaded in high resolution or any format that you prefer.



*Remember, message me before ordering



Reviews


:

Adoreonline is great to work. Added value to the process and a great outcome!

:

This seller is so amazing!!!!!!

:

Awesome first experience! !!!! In so excited to work with them on upcoming projects!!Communication and delivery time is top of the line!!! 5 stars!!!!

:

She has done it, once again!

:

Great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment