Sunday, February 16, 2020

Edit Your Gaming And Anime Youtube Videos











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER.



I will edit your Youtube videos for you. Gaming, anime and the like. You'll find affordable yet well made edits at the level that you see some other youtubers have.



 Ask me to edit: Fortnite montages, anime reviews, game reviews, memes, etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well, there was a lack of background music, did not edit the audio, leaving large spaces between one speech and another, in addition to the long delivery, but overall it was good

:

It’s best to give guidelines for these sort of things. Watching other videos on your channel made me think I should provide similar results but maybe I should have done more research. In any case, thank you for your review.

:

He communicated with me throughout the whole process so we were always on the same page. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

:

I absolutely loved working with el_gunmin and will be working with him again. He is easy to communicate with and has excellent editing skills. He totally "gets it" when it comes to editing in the way I want my videos to turn out. I am so happy with my final video!!!

:

Received my edited video. thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment