Sunday, February 23, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Post Production











About:

 Hello and thank you for stopping by. I really enjoy editing videos and

I would like to help you with your project.

 My offer for this gig is:

I will transform your raw footage into 

professionally edited short movie/clip with transitions, titles, low thirds, background music etc.



  •  infomercial
  •  family videos
  •  real estate sales clips
  •  short video adds for your social media


 Prices start at $10



Video editing/production is a complex process please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Easy to work with and got exactly what i visioned. Thank you

:

Thanks a lot! Great job! We are very pleased and would definitely recommend you to anyone else.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment