Saturday, February 22, 2020

Edit Promo Video, Or Travel Video Editing











About:

                                                       Hi, my name is Oskars.



                                                             I will edit for you

Highlight

Promo

Events

Vacations

Travel Videos

Birthdays

Weddings

                                                           And much much more

  • Real Estate Drone or Video Editing Services We Offer And much More.

  • Our standard real estate video is a 3 min or less video giving you a good feeling of the entire property and anything else what you needed.What you'll get?

    • 1080p Full HD or 4k
    • royalty-free music (if needed)


  • Order now and boost your selling or attract more customers! 
  • if you have any questions let me know I'll be glad to help you out!
  • Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking to give my music video a nice creative edge to it, I was extremely pleased with the timely manner and professionalism. Would definitely use his services again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, and hope to see you back soon.

Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing experience! The seller has really really helped me and excelled in delivery and the quality is absolutely phenomenal

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, and we managed to work easy, fast and u have no worries about getting it late. .Will be happy to have u back

Seller's Response:

Incredible go above and beyond to produce excellence




No comments:

Post a Comment