Monday, February 17, 2020

Exclusive Video Editing With Languages Translator











About:

(Please Must Watch My Video Before Reading description) 


Hey Guys, 
Welcome to londondesigners, being a YouTuber I have different skills,



1- Best Cinematic Effect Creator
2- Best Skills on Music Mixing
3- VoiceOver
4- Transitions

5- Special Effects

6- Subtitles

7- Gaming Video

8- Audio and Sound Mixer
9- Color Grading
10- After Effects
11- Vlogging Videos
12- Best at Ads Making
13- Story Maker

14- Experienced on making 14 layers of video at a same time

15- Languages Translator
and much more


So I can edit any type of professional video for you, I'll do my best by my perfect experience and skills, so don't worry just give me an order and wait for an amazing work.


Delivery  I’ll deliver video to you in the format of your choice ( MP4 mostly used)
Gift  I’ll use paid BGM in premium package for free of cost


Note : Please briefly describe me about your PROJECT because video editing is complex and I don't want you feel any uncomfortable, feel free to contact me.


Order me and I'll never disappoint you
It's all about professionalism. Stay Blessed


Regards
londondesigners


Thank You!








Reviews


Seller's Response:

second amazing experience with this seller

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! I also loved to work with you.

Seller's Response:

amazing video I'm so happy with the results & will be back with more work very soon

Seller's Response:

Thank You Sir ! Really nice experience to work with you!

:

Really efficient work




No comments:

Post a Comment