Thursday, February 20, 2020

Be Doing Professional Video Editing Within 24 Hours Using Premiere Pro











About:

Hello friends, I am Md. Mahfuz Alam, from Bangladesh. I am very skilled at video editing, screen play recording, zoom screen play recording. I'm a youthful imaginative Artist spent significant time in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop. With my year long experience I've built up a proficient work process that makes me conveying excellent recordings with the careful clients vision! I'm pushing more diligently with each video I make to improve my aptitudes and make the customer much increasingly fulfilled. Additionally that I'm great with individuals I can develop great connections to my customers extremely fast which makes working for them considerably increasingly fun!



This Gig offers Editing and unique animation Services for Your-

Ø  Screen play recording

Ø  Zoom conference screen play recording

Ø  Business Ad

Ø  Advertising Video

Ø  Promotions and Advertising

Ø  Music Videos

Ø  Online networking Content

Ø  Short Films

Ø  Tribute and Interview

Ø  Automaton Video

Ø  Travel Video

Ø  Green Screen

Ø  Intro Video

Ø  Also, any sort of recordings you need.

You can visit my YouTube channel to see sample work. 

https://bit.ly/2VyWD3Q



Thanks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered ahead of anticipated delivery date. As always, the Seller is prompt and courteous in his delivery of services.

Seller's Response:

Just super cool! One of the best buyers I've worked for so far in the Fiverr Marketplace. Thank you for everything.

Seller's Response:

Seller is very talented and responsive. I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Truly AMAZING. The work experience with Sir was great. I want my honored buyer future path to prosper.

:

This is my fourth (or maybe fifth order with Seller). He always deliver ahead of the delivery date. I will continue to work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment