Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Professional Wedding Video Editing











About:

Have You Been Looking For An Awesome wedding video editing ?



A wedding is probably one of the most emotional things you will experience in your life. I am a video editor offering Professional Video editing I have experience in filming and editing wedding, video game editing, product video, photo editing and music video for my happy customers. Give me your trust, and I will do everything in my power to make the memories last - forever.



This is a perfect opportunity to make a cinematic film out of your amazing wedding day. Do you have some clips on your wedding day? Just send it to me and I will always do my best to give you an amazing result. I love making other people happy through my creativity!



Professional Wedding Video Editing includes:



  • Editing Wedding
  • Color grading Wedding
  • Color correction Wedding
  • Emotional music

  • Communication through the process


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !!!!



Just can't wait to see your wedding stories :)



Thank You!!!

Reviews


:

Working with Fouad was amazing. He was fast, efficient and delivered a very high-quality product that we love. I would highly recommend Fouad's services and I will definitely be reaching out to him again for future projects.

:

I have never had to ask for any corrections to the edits he makes. I am always 100% satisfied which makes it completely worth the time and money. He consistently overdelivers and adds a very nice artful touch to each project. You will find NO BETTER editor!

:

Another awesome video!

:

Did a wonderful job, would highly recommend! Will absolutely work with again!

:

Clients loved it !!! Great transitions great editing this man knows what he’s doing highly recommend !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment