Thursday, February 20, 2020

Animate Your Still Images











About:

*Hello, I am back!*



Greetings,



I will bring your photos to life using the parallax effect/2.5D technique with Photoshop and After Effects tool.





You might want to use the photo for your presentations, wedding montage, birthday celebration or even family day!


All my packages include: 

  • Professional Animation
  • Full HD Videos
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • Your Images/Logos
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Super fast delivery without extra charge!


Don't worry, I am a Five Stars Rating Seller!!!



Plus, you will have COMMERCIAL USE for free with all of my packages!



Note: Please tell me if you want to use the video on specific Social Media as there is specific requirement for that.



If you are not sure which package to order, please contact me to discuss it.

Samples can be found on this gig page or you can ask me for more.


Cheers ;)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you speedy and creative work as always! looking forward to working with you again soon!

Seller's Response:

On point with my order 🤙🏽 Thanks amazing 🔥

:

quick and quality work. thank you

:

a little lengthy in timing but he did a great job

:

Very sporting and patience client. Thank you and looking forward to assist again.




No comments:

Post a Comment