Thursday, February 20, 2020

Edit Your Gaming Videos











About:

- You give me your raw gaming content and i will edit it into a short video / If you give small clips, I can turn them intro a compilation



- You can choose the type of video you want 

(Funny moments / Epic Gameplay / Compilations / Etc.)



- You can tell me your preferred quality render options (resolution ,file size, file type)(up to 4K)



- For any specific details I'm always up for anything in your mind



All videos I produce will include background music / sound effects / images / visual effects / transitions and subtitles 



- I use Final Cut Pro X 

Reviews


:

Rly rly cool video. Thanks! I will use you in the future(if I get enough more clips) thanks again!

:

Another AMAZING JOB!!!!!!! PROFESSIONAL EDITOR !!!!!!!!!

:

Just finished watching the video he edited for me and I am just speechless. This dude should like at the top of the search list on fiverr. Amazing editing skills 10 out 10. Definitely recommend and will use him again in the future.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment