Thursday, February 20, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Motion Graphics











About:

Hi, thanks for visiting :)



I am an expert video editor and will edit your personal, business or corporate videos of any kind.


* 10 years of experience.

* friendly communication.

* easy to work with.

* revisions included.
* refund also available.

* I can also guide you if needed.



Price starts from 5$, make sure to contact me before ordering and describe details regarding your video.


Once we agree on price, you can select your package, and if needed add extras to set it to agreed price.


My Refund Policy

Revisions are available to make changes, but if you are not pleased, I’ll offer you a full refund.



IMPORTANT


Video editing is a complicated process, so make sure to contact me before ordering. So I am sure I can send you final product as required and on due time.





I WILL add lower thirds, titles, graphics, music, clips, photos, transitions, animate logo, remove green screen, color grade and do much much more. Also includes basic audio editing.



I CAN create ads, wedding videos, logo intros, interviews, slide shows, presentations, Instagram/Facebook/Youtube videos, top ten videos, subtitling and much much more.




Looking forward to hear from you :)
Adam.

Reviews


:

Most reliable contractor that I have been using for years. HZe is our go to guy for our agency. And he is very honest.

:

Job very well done !

:

Thank you for your editing services.

:

Thank you, Job was completed exactly as I requested. Good communication and fast delivery.

:

This seller is one of the best on this site. Very kind, patient, encouraging, and prompt! Amazing work - do not hesitate to use him for any video needs you may have. Wonderful experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment