Saturday, February 1, 2020

Create Amazing 3D Photo And Video Slide Show











About:

I will create a photo slide show in any format you want (AVI, MP4, MPEG, AVI, etc.) in high quality.

I will make a beautiful slide show using your photos

Make your special occasions such as

  • Your wedding,
  • Your birthdays




For music, you have to check my gig extras.



If you want to insert the Background music you can send me the mp3 file or song name or i can insert appropriate music for you. (check out my gig extras)



1 gig includes a video which includes up to 15 images.



If you want to add more images then check out my gig extras..



Thanks.

Arooj Khalil





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always Excellent!

Seller's Response:

Thank you... Come back anytime

Seller's Response:

Always Understanding and excellent work. Keep coming back to her.

:

Thank you so much... Amazing experience as always. :)

:

She was amazing to work with. I had some trouble getting the files to her and she was so patient and kind about it. The work she delivered was very professional. I will be using her again for future projects. I will also recommend using her for professional work projects which I will be doing in the future. Top notch on service, communication throughout the project and delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment