Saturday, February 1, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Post Production











About:

Please contact me before placing your order so I have an understanding of what needs to be done and able to calculate a price & delivery time.



I am offering my services for



  •  Ads & Social Media Videos
  •  Family & Travel Videos
  •  Explainer Videos
  •  Corporate Videos
  •  Event Videos
  •  Showreels




Other than this, I provide these services



  • Adding/removing logo/title photos/intro/outro
  • Green screen effect
  • Audio syncing
  • Color grading
  • 4K edit
  • Add watermark
  • Split, cut out a scene
  • Join two or more clips
  • Add subtitles/captions, lowerthirds, animated text
  • Slow motion/fast motion
  • Add call-outs/arrows/shapes with text/sketch-motions
  • Zoom in/zoom out at specific points
  • various transition effects and animations 
  • Add blur/pixelate/spotlight/highlight
  • Resize video dimensions
  • Position/rotate/move on axis
  • Volume +/-
  • Cut or join different audio sections
  • Noise removal
  • Fade in/out audio/music
  • Background music
And much more



Please contact me before placing your order so I have an understanding of what needs to be done and able to calculate a price & delivery time.



I'm online 24/7 ,I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away

Reviews


:

Amazing work as always!!! Best seller on Fiverr!!!

:

Thanks for the urgent deliver

:

Amazing as always!! Great job, very fast, perfect!! Thank you!

:

Seller did a great job as always! Will definitely continue to work with him on future projects!

:

Excellent job!




No comments:

Post a Comment