Monday, February 17, 2020

Professionally Cut And Merge And Edit Your Video











About:

 do you have footage and you want to make the best video from it to put is on YouTube ,Facebook Or Instagram ? you are on the right place !



 I'm a full-time video editor. I prefer quality over quantity when working on my projects. Unlimited revisions included making sure you are completely satisfied with the final work.



  • Video Editing
  • Color Correction / Filters
  • Titles
  • Green Screen
  • Photo Slideshow
-------------------------------------------------------------   

1- I will cut, merge and edit the video and audio clips in the way you want making sure you are completely satisfied with the total Output.



2 - Please feel free to contact me personally for any details before buying the Gig.



3 - 
I can output and render in any file format you would like by keeping the highest possible quality 



4- i can make a sample for you if you want to see the work quality before starting 



Note : If your Video editing is complex, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need and I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

btmarouane is one of the best freelancers I have ever worked with. He is professional, fast and tries to satisfy his clients.

Seller's Response:

i appreciate that thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Thank you, great experience to work with you and your professional skillset! I think you made the very best out of my material! Great work, I'll recommend you.

Seller's Response:

thank you i appreciate

Seller's Response:

Perfect experience again. Very kind and professional, very fast delivery! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment