Monday, February 17, 2020

Make Viral Video Meme Or Put Text Video In 10 Minute











About:

I will edit a funny viral video meme in just 24 hours 

please sent me your video link or file and also provide the instructions and specifications



  • I put up the logo in your facebook funny video.
  • put up your text in your viral video meme
  • I will provide a different type of editing 


 what type of file provides



  • i will provide the mp4 video 
  • I can also brand your video with your logo.




Editing:



1. Let me know at what point you want to start and end. 



2. Let me know what text caption you want to be added.



Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very skilled, able to create exactly what I envisioned. Fast turnaround time with revisions.

:

ok thanks, it's my pleasure and visit again ..I need this type of buyer .....

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment