Saturday, February 22, 2020

Make An 1080P Or 4K Amv Anime Music Video For You











About:

  • Welcome!
Welcome to my gig, i do anime video editing. have you made a song or have a song from a singer and you are dying to have visuals to dance to your favorite music or your music with flow and story. Then i'm the guy for you and will make you an AMAZING music video!.



  • ABOUT ME

My name is Sofian and I'm A Pro Video Editor Whose Been Editing For 5 Years. My deliveries are fast and on time they will never be late. i have a passion for editing and making outstanding story's with my edits.



  • WHAT I PROVIDE?

You are allowed to choose the song and can pick the anime, if you don't have much knowledge around it i can give you anime to look at or just pick for you. I make the visuals flow with the song.



  • WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
All i need from you is either a link to your song you would like on YouTube or a WAV.File of your song

I will also need you to pick the anime you want to go with your song, I will provide all the clips of the anime so you don't need to worry!



  • THANK YOU

Thank you for reading my description. If you have any questions about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply to you ASAP!



Reviews


:

A bit late on contacting me but sofykun's work definitely makes up for the cause and is very friendly! Offered to revise the edit to my liking, anyone who needs a good editor should give sofykun a try and it will be worth it.

:

wow your idea and visuals are crazy good i would be coming back to you soon man!

:

great edit thank u!!

:

love it, thanks!

:

Great editor, but communication was lacking. Missed out one of my requirements, so it was revised, but the revised version was a lazy one.




No comments:

Post a Comment