Monday, February 17, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Viral Videos With Premiere Pro











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig,



Hey there, I am a video editing professional ready 24/7 at your service. I never fail to satisfy my customers.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Aftereffects for Editing.



I will Provide you with:



  • Professional video editing and post-production on films,
  • Green screen video
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Real estate footage editing.
  • GoPro footage editing.
  • Instagram editing.

  • Music videos.
  • Promotions.

  • Commercials.


I also provide advanced visuals and sound effects, color corrections,  fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting and adding music in the right timing, audio sync and much more! 

I will provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web. Copyright Free.



Please take a minute to view the services I offer. I am here to give you the best experience with a long term working relationship.



Don't Hesitate. Order Now!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always so helpful. Always produces good work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Seller's Response:

This guy is GREAT! I gave him a highly detailed, complicated spec and he came back with the perfect video. He was there, immediately, to deal with any and all queries, so politely and so helpfully. HIGHLY RECOMMEND AAA+++

:

Thank you so much for this great experience, I am looking forward to our next project.

:

Very good guy. Pro editing and nice behavior. 200 percent recommended <3

:

thank you soo much




No comments:

Post a Comment