Sunday, February 16, 2020

A Professional Fortnite Montage For You











About:

I will create a professionally made Video Game edit/montage for you

  • with your clips
  • with your music
  • with your style


I use Sony Vegas and have taught myself how to use it for 3 years;

To see some of my past work just look at my live portfolio, where my past orders are posted!

I deliver quickly and on time and respond to your dm's!

If you have any questions just message me!



I deliver orders in;

  • mp4
  • 60 fps
  • 1080p


What are you waiting for, order today!

Reviews


:

Great communication and flexibility around how exactly I wanted the montage to look like! Always a pleasure to work with efipx!

:

very . nice

:

Great work. Not exactly the full length I had paid for and couldn't agree on terms to settle. But overall Great work.

:

Great combination of edits with music, very talented and i recommend to anyone who wants quality edits in their content!!! :D

:

I needed a montage, I got exactly what I needed and it turned out perfect! Amazing work, buy his gig :)




No comments:

Post a Comment