Sunday, February 16, 2020

Edit A Short Video For You











About:

30 to 1 min edition (shot video edition price)



If you have some personal or professional videos and you wanna put together in just one video, don't hesitate to contact me, I'm your girl!



Please note: Video editing is complex, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need. I'll get back to you as soon as I can so we can start!



PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ordering.

It's important we check how many material do you have and how long will the video be to define the budget. Thank you so much!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pleasure to work with. Communication was thorough and super timely. Would highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, the pleasure was mine!

Seller's Response:

5 stars as usual... fast, reliable with high quality work... Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for always trusting in me! It's a pleasure to be helpfull.

Seller's Response:

Thumbs up! Excellent job and on time! Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment